Developing a medicines management app
Would you like to be involved with developing our new medicines management app? We are looking for parents, carers and other family members who have an interest in working with us on our mobile app.
- If you would like to be involved and input into the app’s development, we would love to hear from families and parents/carers for this next phase of the development work.
- We are keen to speak to families to find out more about your experiences in managing your child’s medicine routines, so that we can design an app that will work best for you.
- We would like to learn more about how you manage your child’s medicines in the home. We would also like to hear more about how you manage shared care with other people within your child’s network. For example, how care is shared between parents who do not live together, or with grandparents and siblings, with school nurses, or paid carers.
Webinar for parents, carers and other interested family members
- To begin the work with families, we will be holding a 30 minute webinar for parents and carers, on Thursday 28th April at midday.
- At this webinar we will provide an overview of how the app has been developed so far and what features it currently has. We will then explore ideas for the next phase of development and see whether you believe these ideas will benefit parents, carers and families.
- You will also have the opportunity to share more about how you currently manage your child’s medicines and together we will explore how the app could support this in the future.
- Please register for this webinar by following this link: https://reasondigital.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAkd-uorz4rEtAMfDKvXqLl1QW900el6eQ6
- In addition to the webinar, the team building the app would like to speak to some families for a follow-up one-to-one chat. These sessions will focus on you and explore more in-depth how you manage shared care with other family members, carers and/or medical professionals. This session can be arranged at your convenience following the webinar and should run for about an hour.
- Please email email@example.com for more information and to find out more about how you can get involved.